Now that you have created a blog using Blogger, it is now time to learn how to create a blog post using Blogger. An article is a key thing in the world of blogging.
After you have in mind what you are going to write about, let’s get started:
- Login to your Blogger.com account.
- In the ‘Posts’ tab, click on ‘New Post’
- A new window will open revealing the online text editor.
- On the top of the text editor, write the post title.
- Type the information on the text editor.
- You can also format your article using the various formatting tool found on the format tool bar.
- Add a tag (label) to your post by clicking the tag button on the right of the text editor.
- Click on ‘Publish’ to post your article on the internet. If you wish to not post at this time, click on ‘Save’ to save your post as draft which can be published later.
- Your blog post will have been successfully posted!!