Ever wondered how to link a website address to a blogger blog post such that when the image is clicked, it redirects to a link? You might be wanting to link a download button image to a download site link or linking an image for affiliate marketing to the affiliate site through the link.
Follow the following easy-to-follow procedures to finally be able to link an image to a website url address:
- Login to your Blogger.com account.
- Click the image you want to link to a url address (or add an image to your post if you do not have an image yet)
- Once the image is selected, on the formatting toolbar, click on ‘link’
- Paste or type the url of the website address.
- Check the ‘open in new tab’ checkbox if you want the link to be opened in a new tab.
- Check the ‘rel=no follow’ check box if you do not want to send juices via back linking to those sites.
- Click on ‘Save’ and the image will have been linked successfully to the web address